Who to notify - product safety issues

I’ve been injured by a product or have safety concerns about a product. 

What type of product do you want to raise an issue over?

Road Vehicles, helmets, children's car seats - go to New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA)

Food safety - go to Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI)

Medicines and medical devices or equipment - go to Ministry of Health - Medsafe, or your doctor.

Electric or Gas products/appliances - go to Energy Safety 

Workplace incident/concerns - go to Worksafe

If you are unsure, or your issue is not covered by these categories - use our Issue notification form

If you need health advice call Healthline 0800 611 116 or see your doctor.

In case of emergency call 111