Who to notify - recall issues

I want to report concerns about a recall 

What type of product is being recalled?

Road Vehicle - go to New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA)

Food - go to Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI)

Medicine, medical device or equipment - go to Ministry of Health - Medsafe, or your doctor.

If you are unsure, or your issue is not covered by these categories - use our Issue notification form

If you need health advice call Healthline 0800 611 116 or see your doctor.

In case of emergency call 111